‘Liebster Blog Award’ is a online award given to bloggers by bloggers. A German word, Liebster means beloved. Thank you Agnivo for the honour! This truly brightened my day!
- Thank the people who have nominated you for this one and post a link to their blog
- Display the award in your blog by including it as an image in the post or a widget
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the one who nominated you
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers (those who have less than 1000 followers)
- Create a new list of questions for the bloggers to answer
- Once they have been tagged, keep them informed about the same and also provide a link to the post.
- If you could choose one name for yourself, what would it be?
Phoenix, I have always associated myself with the philosophy of the phoenix rising from the ashes, it is a name I have been blogging with for the past 8 years
2. Describe your life in one word.
3. If you could ask God for one wish, who would you wish for?
To keep my loved ones safe
4. If life through lemons and organges at you, which one would you pick up and why?
Oranges, I find lemons very tangy!
5. Satyajit Ray or Sunny Leonne? Be honest.
Satyajit Ray need you ask? I have grown up with Ray, its a legacy that all bongs carry.
6. How has your blog made a difference, even if in a small way?
I have always blogged for myself so I have never really done much to promote what I blog about. However, it is heartening to hear people say that they pick books because of my reviews and that the way I document my travels has helped them plan theirs.
7. Do you support #KissOfLove?
Yes for I believe in freedom of expression.
8. Given a chance, you would contest polls, even if for local bodies?
Nope, I am not politically inclined.
9. One image/picture/photo you will always cherish?
There is this picture of my father and me on my grandparent’s place. It is special for it is one of those rare pics with me and my dad. I am a daddy’s girl so that’s one pic that is my favourite.
10. One childhood item you will never part with?
There is this huge box back home, which has slam books, pics, school uniforms, scrapbooks, cards etc. That to me is my childhood, its not something I intend to part with.
11. Rohit Shetty or Farah Khan? 😛
1. If you could turn back time, what is the one thing you would reset?
2. How do you motivate yourself on those days when going gets tough?
3. Name a book which has moved you and how/why?
4. What is that one essential that you always carry with you no matter what?
5. Which is that one comfort food that always calms you down?
6. Name one pet peeve?
7. If you could just pack and leave, where is that one place you would head to?
8. If money was not an issue, you would buy______?
9. That one thing you have done which you never thought you would do?
10. One milestone you are proud of?
11. Books or ebooks?
I can’t think of 11 people who blog but here are three people I’d love to read!
@AyeNuMe @ScrollsNInk @caramelwings